This recipe is perfect if you're looking for ideas to switch up your traditional brownie! It's a butterscotch brownie mix that's easy to make and can be made ahead as a gift! Your recipient will need to add some butter, eggs, and vanilla! The resulting brownies are chewy, and of course, they're packed with a rich butterscotch flavor. Yum! You can find the full recipe at TasteofHome.com.
- 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 3-1/2 tsps of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 3/4 cup of Toasted Chopped Pecans
- 1-1/2 cups of Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Butterscotch Chips
- 3/4 cup of Butter
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
You'll find the full recipe at TasteofHome.com.