The weather is getting warmer, and that means one thing: it's time for cocktails! This Vanilla Bean Mint Julep is the perfect drink to enjoy on a spring day. This recipe is easy to follow and the simple syrup only takes 10 minutes to make. It's delicious and refreshing. So what are you waiting for!? You'll find the full recipe at Tasty.com.
Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup Ingredients
- 3 Whole Vanilla Beans
- 1/2 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/3 cup of Torn Mint Leaves
- 1 handful Fresh Mint Leaf
- 3 oz of Crown Royal Vanilla
- 1/4 cup of Vanilla Mint Simple Syrup
- 2 tbsp of Lime Juice
- Fresh Mint Sprig (for garnish)
You'll find the full recipe at Tasty.com.