Homemade granola is a favorite breakfast and a makes a great snack. It’s easy to make and much healthier than store-bought varieties, which often have loads of added sugar. You can customize your homemade granola with any mix of nuts, seeds, dried fruit, and spices that you like! You'll find the full recipe we're following here: Sally's Baking Addiction.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup of Slivered or Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 tsps of Ground Cinnamon
- A Pinch of Salt (about 1/8 tsp)
- 1/2 cup of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract
Click here for the full recipe: Sally's Baking Addiction.